As a user of the App, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, of if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 year old, you are using the App with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you are not at least 13 years old, you are not permitted to use the App.
Copyright, Trademark and General Use
The App provides content that is copyrighted and/or trademarked by Bank Yogi or its affiliates and suppliers. The content may include graphics, images, logos, software, video and web content.
Bank Yogi hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the materials and to use this App solely for your personal use. You have no other rights in the App or contents. You may not copy, edit, modify, reproduce, produce derivatives, reverse engineer or in any way exploit the App and its users.
A violation of any of these Terms may result into the automatic termination of the above license and we demand that you immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Web Browser / Operating System / Platform Support
Bank Yogi offers the App on various Web Browsers, Operating Systems and Platforms that are built by third parties. Bank Yogi do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your Web Browser, Operating System or Platform.
If you are using the App on Apple iOS powered mobile device:
- Scope of License: The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed APP on any iPhone or iPod touch that the end-user owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support: You acknowledge that Bank Yogi is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the APP, as specified in the TOU, or as required under applicable law. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- Warranty: You agree that Bank Yogi is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, the you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to you; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the APP, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Bank Yogi'S sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: You acknowledge that Bank Yogi, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the APP or the end-user’s possession and/or use of APP, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. The TOU does not limit Bank Yogi's liability to the end-user beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Third Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this agreement and that, upon the your acceptance of the terms and conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms of this agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
If you are using the App on Android powered mobile device:
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Bank Yogi only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Your use of the Android App must comply with Google’s Android Market Terms of Service at the time.
- You acknowledge that Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App.
- Bank Yogi, and not Google, is solely responsible for the App and the Services and Content available thereon.
- Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to the App or these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms as they relate to Bank Yogi's App.
Confidential Information and Registration
You may access password restricted areas of the App by using Email, First and Last Name, Password, Zip Code and a PIN Code and biometric authentication where available. Bank Yogi reserves the right to accept, cancel or reject your registration at its sole discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and all activities that will occur using your password. You agree not to share your password, pin code or any other confidential information about your Bank Yogi account. You agree to inform Bank Yogi if you know of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to the App.
Bank Yogi Services
Benefits & Rewards Tracking: By registering your account and purchases you explicitly authorize Bank Yogi to track card benefits and rewards on your behalf. You agree and acknowledge that Bank Yogi is only providing an estimation of benefits and rewards that may or may not be accurate in its entirety. You agree to do your own research and consult a financial advisor and not hold Bank Yogi responsible for any inaccurate information.
Not An Insurance Company:
We are not an insurance company and do not sell any insurance products. Any warranties, protections or other card benefits that are mentioned in the App or Website may be issued by your credit card company and their partners. We do not guarantee an accuracy of any of it.
Developer Name and Address:
All Claims must have name and address, and the contact information (telephone number; E-mail address) to which any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Licensed Application should be directed.