1. Collection of Information
This service is not designed for Children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 we request that you cease using this information immediately.
2. Personal Information
We collect your personal information that is either directly provided by you or by third party systems that we integrate with to power this App. This information includes but is not limited to Name, Age, Gender, Location, Credit Cards, Purchases, Device, IP Address, Apple Identifier for Advisers (IDFA) in case of an Apple Device. In addition to that we may place cookies or write to your device's local storage to track your login and usage behavior. We may also use an Analytics service to track the usage of each and every component on our App.
3. Use of Information
We use your information in the following ways.
- To help you track various card benefits for your purchases and file claims as needed.
- To allow you to share our App, your purchases and other information with your contacts.
- To allow you to receive marketing and promotional material from us and our partners.
- To better understand how you and other users use our services as individuals and groups.
- To provide data to our legal team and law enforcement agencies upon request if a suspicious or fraudulent activity is in progress on our site.
4. Storage and Tacking of Information
We may store and track your information as follows:
- Cookies and Local Storage - We may track your App usage by storing your personal information in cookies and on local storage.
- Analytics - We may track your App usage behavior with an analytics software.
- Other methods: We may track your App usage with clear images, pixel tags, beacons, device geo location capabilities, and ip address.
- International Exposure: We may store your personal information on international servers and your information may be accessible to our international employees and partners.
5. Ad Networks
6. Opt Out
At our discretion we may provide an opt out information for certain promotional material. It may take up to 10 days for us to completely remove you from our promotional database.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
Per State of California Law users who reside in California residents may request once a year, a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You must attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address in your request by contacting us at info@Bank Yogi. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
8. Contact Us
To contact us please email at firstname.lastname@example.org