Just because your bags haven't arrived doesn't mean that you can't carry on. Whether you are flying to Beijing for Business or Paris for pleasure your baggage with all the stuff you need to live your daily life can be easily delayed. But that doesn't mean that you should not continue with your journey or the things you had planned. Your credit card may have your back. If you have an eligible credit card then you may qualify to get reimbursement of the eligible business and personal items you had to purchase due to the baggage delay.
How Free Luggage Delay Card Benefit Works?
- You must fully pay for the airlines ticket with an eligible credit card.
- You must checkin the luggage. Any carry ons are not covered.
- The claimed expenses must be directly related to the baggage delay.
- You will be required to file a Property Indemnity Claim claim with your airlines first.
- This coverage will cover only the amounts that are in access to what carrier has already paid you.
How to File a Luggage Delay Protection Card Benefit Claim?
- Register your Credit Card and Purchase with Bank Yogi Android or iOS App.
- Determine if your credit card has the baggage delay benefit support for your trip.
- Express your interest to file a claim.
- Bank Yogi App will guide you through the claim process.