Restore your identity for free - Getting your identity stolen can be an emotionally and financially devastating event. Identity theft protection plans are sold by companies such as Experian and LifeLock and resold by all major banks, retailers and wireless carriers for a monthly recurring fee. The cost of protection your and your family's identity can be several hundred dollars a year if not thousands. Even after that it is not guaranteed that your identity won't be stolen. You may still require to go thorugh the hassle of resolving if you are hit by an identity fraud and incur legal and other costs. However, there is a much cheaper way to do the same with an eligible credit card.
How Identity Theft Protection Card Benefit Works?
- You must have an eligible credit card that offers this benefit.
- You must pay for all legal and other expenses using this card.
- If there is a mileage expense then that should be recorded every time the expense occurs.
- Your credit card will cover all the eligible expenses.
- If you have an identity theft protection plan or insurance through some third party then your credit card will cover only the eligible expenses that are in access to that.
- If you plan on having an identity theft protection plan or insurance through some third party then we recommend paying monthly premium using the same credit card.
How to File a Identity Theft Protection Card Benefit Claim?
- Register your Credit Card with Bank Yogi Android or iOS App.
- Determine if your credit card has the identity theft protection benefit.
- Express your interest to file a claim.
- Bank Yogi App will guide you through the claim process.