Free Extended Warranty - What is there not to like? - Almost every product including Cell Phones / Smartphones, Home Electronics, Laptop Computers, Home Appliances, Garden Tools and other items such as Furniture come with 1 year limited Manufacturer's warranty. Some even come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. To extend this warranty for another year retailers can charge significantly large amounts of money. However with an eligible credit card you can this extended warranty for free.
How Extended Warranty Works?
- You must purchase the item using an eligible credit card.
- Most of the cards cover items that are only new in condition.
- Some cards cover items that are in a refurbished condition or Certified Pre-Owned but they are rare.
- If you are planning to or have purchased a refurbished item then you probably are better off purchasing and extended warranty from the retailer if you feel that you need it.
- The new item must come with an original manufacturer or store brand warranty.
- This program may cover the cost of repair or replacement up to the amount you paid with the eligible credit card.
- You must file for a claim as soon as you discover that the item is defective.
- You will need to provide your original itemized receipt and copy of the credit card statement as a proof of purchase.
- You must also provide original manufacturer's warranty.
- You must provide the details about the purchased item.
- You must provide details about the defect in the item.
- You must keep the defective item as your benefits processor may ask you to ship the item to you.
How to File an Extended Warranty Claim?
- Register your Credit Card and Purchase with Bank Yogi Android or iOS App.
- Determine if your credit card has the extended warranty benefit support for your purchase.
- Express your interest to file a claim.
- Bank Yogi App will guide you through the claim process.