Merchandize Returns Are No Longer Limited to 30 Days - There are times when we lose track of time and when we come around returning the items we purchased the return period is already over. However, if you have fully paid for the merchandize in question with an eligible credit card you may be able to return it for up 60 days.
How Extended Return Period Works?
- You must purchase the item using an eligible credit card.
- The item must be purchased from a store that has a return policy period in place. Most cards prefer a minimum of 10 days.
- You must attempt to return an item at the store.
- If you the store refuses to accept your return then you are eligible for the extended return period benefit.
- The item must not be damaged or defective and should be in its original packaging.
- If the item is damaged you may be eligible for Purchase Protection Card Benefit.
- If the item is defective you may be eligible for Free Extended Warranty Card Benefit.
- You must provide the original receipt and copy of the the card statement as a proof of purchase.
- You may need to provide a certification that you attempted to return the item in a good faith and the merchant refused it.
- You may also need to provide the reason why you wish to return the item.
How to File a Extended Return Period Card Benefit Claim?
- Register your Credit Card and Purchase with Bank Yogi Android or iOS App.
- Determine if your credit card has the extended return period benefit support for your product.
- Express your interest to file a claim.
- Bank Yogi App will guide you through the claim process.